Designed for anyone who must address meetings or make presentations and needs to build skills and confidence.
Participants will be given a systematic methodology for giving winning presentations. They will learn how to plan, prepare and deliver presentations using proven techniques for retaining audience attention. The importance of non-verbal communication is looked at, and they will also learn how to select the right visual aids to ensure the message of their presentation is memorable.
Purpose: what do you want your presentation to achieve
1. Planning you content
* Knowing your audience: knowledge gaps, expectations
* Planning using SMART objectives
* Identifying and highlighting priority points
* Time versus depth and range of information
* Tips about rehearsing
* Powerful visual aids
2. Making a presentation
* Choosing the right approach
* Stimulating audience interest and participation
* Body language – how do you come across
* Handling awkward situations
3. Presentation techniques
* Building confidence
* Delivery techniques and tips
* Handouts and support materials
* Professionals who must speak in front of groups, make presentations or sell ideas to others in English.