有机会获得赠送免费 e-Learning课程 （价值￥360/人），请联系您的专属顾问进行申请
It is a challenge for managers to continuously maintain high standards of economic and team performance in today's complex business context. The traditional focus on managing stability within a team is no longer the magic key to success managers need to be agile, flexible and quick to adapt in order to help their teams drive change and make the right decisions in an ever-changing environment. This programme aims to help participants develop and leverage managerial know-how.
* Being focused on the added value of their management role
* Finding out more about the sort of manager they are
* Understanding how to be focused on individual and collective action
* Solving management problems successfully
* Developing social skills at the workplace
1. Developing managerial intelligence
* The CEGOS managerial intelligence model
2. Mastering management techniques
* Developing effective behaviours
* Being focused on individual and collective action
* Mobilising individual and collective energy
3. Developing your situational skills
* Understanding the system
4. Developing your relationship-building skills
* Implementing a communication process with your team
* Preparing and leading a team meeting
* Managing sensitive situations
* Managing your relationship with your manager
5. Developing your emotional skills
* Managing your emotions
* Managing your stress
* Newly appointed or first time managers; Managers with several years experience
Good learning of fundmentals. They are esay to apply in the future work.
I like the way I was trained in the past two days. Principle combine with practices,well done!
It's very interesting to see and hear how big is the behaviour impact of manage and how he is able to improve the situation.Pretty impresive!